I’ve worn these cute striped shorts from Athleta a few times already this summer, but always with a white top. So today I decided to pair them with this bright orange top instead! I love blue and orange together- it’s such a great combo.
A few things to note:
- In the before picture, you can see my bra straps, which looks terrible. If I was wearing a bralette, that might be cute- but in this example, it’s not a good look.
- The denim shorts in the before photo don’t fit well. I used these the other day in a post and compared them to a baby’s romper. There is just something super weird about the way they look! They are not flattering at all!
- The black Birkenstocks are comfy, but add very little style.
- In the after photo I have on neutral wedge heels. I love the way they make my legs look super long- and don’t distract at all from the outfit.
- In case you were wondering, my before shot is from an old post- hence the reason why my legs are so much tanner in the after shot!
And there you have it! Simple, easy changes = a much cuter outfit!